Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

Sarabi grows more and more frustrated as the meeting continues around her. Even she is not paying attention now. Her focus is on getting the one I need to me quickly. I am scared. She feels this as I can not hide it now. FINALLY! She races ahead, leading the man to me. I am calmed a bit, the moment she arrives and moves to my face. It's rare sign of affection, as Sarabi presses her face to mine. We're here. "Vitani?" I relax more as I hear his voice rumble. "Come with me to the trees. It will be safer there." I struggle to stand, the pain feeling as if its radiating all over now.

I follow, but the movement is slow. The moment we reach the trees I am down again groaning in pain. Sarabi looks to both Volterra and his dragons, the fear in her eyes echoing my own. I don't know what is happening, but at the pain hits me again I push. I don't know why, but it feels right. I find my voice finally, and the pain I am in is clear as I whisper. I'm scared.. My words are cut short as the pain rips through my body. This time, I can't help but let out a scream as I push...

-----couple hours of labor later-----

By now I am used to wanting to push, and have done well. Sarabi licks my face in encouragement as I ready myself for the next contraction. As it hits, I push hard and suddenly... Out the baby slides. I groan softly, tired from the ordeal. I never knew what mother's went though to give birth, that is until now. Damn. I'm so tired, but already Sarabi is nosing me. Let me rest. Can't. You and the baby need to bond like we did. You need to get up. Something tells me she is right, as I struggle to my hooves. I wobble myself like a newborn for a moment before being able to steady myself. I glance at Volterra for a moment, hoping he would be proud of the child, our child that I just brought into the world.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greatest Journey Ever Begun [Birth] - by Vitani - 03-16-2017, 10:22 PM