the Rift

[OPEN] The Greatest Journey Ever Begun [Birth]

Victorina Posts: 10
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Newborn (Ages in TallSun)
Emily
V
I
C
T
O
R
I
N
A

What the heck has happened Mommy?! Where are you?! I can't feel you?! I snort and move my head around looking for you. There you are! Back behind me with someone else. Is that the other voice I heard? I don't understand either one of you at first. But your gentle nudges to my rear give me a clue. After all, I am suddenly STARVING. I need to get up. I need to get to you Mommy. Okay, so that means I have to get control of these long things connected to my body right? Are they what get me up? Let's find out! One... Two.... Three! I grunt as I struggle to untangle myself. I push the front ones out first, forcing them to hold me up a bit. Now to work on the back.

I can do this. I can do this. Mommy nudges my rear one more time. It's just what I need. The long things in the back move to lift me up. Look Mommy! I'm doing it! I squeal with joy as I try to turn around. That's where I fail. With a thump, I hit the sandy stuff under me. Okay, time to try again. This time I make it back up, and then the turn around. I squeal with pride. It's only then I take both my Mommy and the other one in.

Mommy is of course amazing and beautiful and awesome! Why? Cause she's Mommy of course! The other one... I don't know. I move slowly, one step as a time to Mommy. I am hungry after all. It is to her to nurse that I go first. My nub of a tail swishes back and forth happily as I drink my fill. Then, I turn my attention back to the other one. Curiously I move around till I am face to face with him. I reach out, wanting to touch him but yet wanting him to touch me too. I need to know who he is... Could he be... Daddy?

Victorina talks

Image Credit

@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greatest Journey Ever Begun [Birth] - by Victorina - 04-07-2017, 05:23 AM