Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

It seemed to be an eternity watching my precious strawberry child try to stand on her own. But at the same time it gives my a chance to take every little thing about her in. Every marking, every bit of the roan pattern, and her green eyes. I can not believe just how much she looks like my Momma had, but how much her white markings resemble her father. I want to leap for joy when she stands for the first time, but my heart sinks when she falls. I start to reach out, but she quickly proves it's not needed as she's up again. This time, she makes her way over to me and begins to nurse. I sigh heavily, not realizing how close I had been to holding my breath.

But no sooner had she gotten her fill than she was moving off again. This time, moving to stand face to face with her dad. I watch as she reaches out, checking him and and trying to figure out who he is. "Victorina," Volterra rumble. It's not really, more of a growl... Wait... Did he just name MY daughter?! Like you had a name picked? Sarabi speaks for the first time in a while. I look at her stunned. Well it's true. The name he gave suits her. Let it go. Are you actually siding with him?! First time for everything. She admits. Victorina I say calmly, trying to get the name to roll off my tongue as easily as it did his.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greatest Journey Ever Begun [Birth] - by Vitani - 04-09-2017, 05:28 AM