the Rift

[OPEN] The Greatest Journey Ever Begun [Birth]

Victorina Posts: 10
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Newborn (Ages in TallSun)
Emily
V
I
C
T
O
R
I
N
A

The big man blows air into my nostrils, which makes me squeal in excitement. I then mimicked the action and tried to blow air back at him. Not sure it worked though. It's only then, both he and my Mommy speak one word. Victorina. What's that mean? Could it be my name? If they both said it, it HAS to be my name. Victorina. Yep, i'm Victorina. My head tilts to the side, curious about what it meant...

But that doesn't last long as my attention is drawn first by the creature at Mommy's side. I start to step forward, but at the same time I don't want to leave the big man in front of me. I like him, I don't know why. I take another step closer to him before suddenly bouncing away trying to play. I don't care that it's dark around me, I want to... Oh man. My legs get tangled on the second bounce and down I go again. I look up with a soft snort as if to say 'That didn't go as I planned', before standing back up yet again

Victorina talks

Image Credit

@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greatest Journey Ever Begun [Birth] - by Victorina - 04-09-2017, 05:51 AM