the Rift

[OPEN] The Greatest Journey Ever Begun [Birth]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

YOU'VE GOT THE WORLD ON ITS KNEES, YOU'RE TAKING ALL THAT YOU PLEASE
YOU'RE LIKE THE BURDEN WE BEAR, YOU'RE ALL THE HATE THAT WE SHARE

It does not occur to him that he shouldn't have offered a name so freely. It is perhaps his inner sexism talking; the girl is his child as much as Vitani's, and as the sire it is his job to offer up a strong name. No, he's too focused on the filly's fragile little body, drinking in every last piece of her. She's a beauty, that's for sure - he'll be batting away suitors once she is of age, although such thoughts are for the far future rather than now.

The girl bounces back, an invitation to play, but her spindly legs get the better of her and she tumbles down in a heap. A deep, thunderous chuckle erupts from the mammoth man's jaws and there's a warm twinkle in his eyes as he gazes fondly down at her. It is odd to see a man of his great size looking so softly down at the tiny little creature that he helped make; hard to compare the thickened, powerful warlord to the open, gentle father that adores his children so much. He leans down to snuffle at her shoulder, inhaling the scent of her to ensure that it will never be forgotten, then slips away to press his muzzle to Vitani's sweaty shoulder. "I will leave you to bond," he says to her. "If you need me, though, I am only a call away."

Giving one more glance down at his newest child, the beast slips away. He has matters to attend to, not least meeting with the new rank leads, and Ampere will surely be waiting for him. He leaves his dragons behind, though, circling gently overhead so as to keep an eye on the newborn and her mother and alert their titanic bonded should any danger befall them.

image credits

@Vitani figured we could end it here :)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greatest Journey Ever Begun [Birth] - by Volterra - 04-09-2017, 07:36 AM