the Rift

[OPEN] Fresh Start [Joining]

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

Since Father, I mean the God of the Earth had stripped us of our home.. Arwen and I have been wandering. It's simple to just keep to yourself when no one is really looking for you. I think honestly I needed that time to well, really look after myself. I have been looking out for others for so long. Trying to find my parents, becoming an Earth Medic.... I had finally had time to really feel the bond with Arwen.

We had stayed within the Falls, even if it was no longer a herd for quiet some time. Long enough that Arwen has begun to speak into my mind. I still remember the first time she did it. Scared the hell out of me, and I thought I was going crazy. Her speech is still very chopped, much like that of a young child. New home? I smile softly. Short phrases and small words seemed to be easiest now. "Yes, hopefully."

Together we moved through the snow, I can't yet imagine the trip in FrostFall when it will be much thicker on the ground. Honestly, I am not sure where I am headed other than north. My father of course had told me all about the herds the short time I was around him. The basin was supposed to allow unicorns only. Good thing it seems I am both equine and unicorn. They like us? Or no like us? Arwen asks softly. I snort. "I don't know. We'll have to find out." After what seems like hours of trying to find the entrance I give up and call out. "Is there anyone around that can direct me to the Aurora Basin?"

"Talk"

Brendan has come to join the Basin!

Messages In This Thread
Fresh Start [Joining] - by Brendan - 03-16-2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Enna - 03-16-2017, 03:00 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Brendan - 03-22-2017, 03:28 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Tiamat - 03-29-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Brendan - 04-07-2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Tiamat - 04-20-2017, 01:27 AM