the Rift

[OPEN] Fresh Start [Joining]

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
The ocean maiden watches her young companion as the Leviathan floats in front of her, soaring from one end of the path to the other, swirling and dancing with the slow, graceful movements of a whale, as though she swims through water rather than air. Tiamat can’t help but grin to herself, marveling for the umpteenth time at how the little orca has been such a marvelous blessing in her life. Who had she been without Nimue? It is hard to say now, when their souls and bodies have been intertwined as one.

The oceanic pair had wandered from their beloved mountain home just hours earlier, finding their way to the Frostbreath Steppe in search of some herbs to replenish the supply within the healer’s greenhouse (because old habits die hard), or to simply see if they could find anything else interesting among the frosty tundra. Returning now with a new bundle of sprigs braided into the blue Lady’s mane, they make their way back home at an idle, unhurried pace.

So when the sound of voices echoes through the shallow forest of pine trees, the Ocean’s Light is distracted easily from her route. With dainty ears slanting forward in piqued interest, she follows the conversation, recognizing the scent of her fellow herd member before she stumbles upon them. “An Earth Medic, you say? How exciting!” She laughs blithely, looking between Enna and the strange young stallion. A familiar grin is offered to the Time Mender before Tiamat turns to the silver-painted male. “Hello! My name is Tiamat, Lady of the Aurora Basin. What is your name, stranger?” Her grin tilts lightly, pearly eyes sparkling.

“I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation. We’d love to welcome you into our mountain home,” the smile on Tiamat’s lips softens, and she gestures over her shoulder with a flick of her chin, “Come, follow me.”

Angling her slender body back the way she had come, the blue maiden looks over her shoulder to the young stallion, inviting him to walk at her side rather than trail behind. “Tell me, do you think you’d like to take up the path of a healer again? Or would you rather pursue a different career in your new home?” She eyes him curiously, eager to hear his answer. Either way, she is keen to hear what it was like to heal with the Earth God’s blessing.

notes; @Brendan Kels is having trouble posting so I'm here to get you joined!! :D <333
“Speech.”
Well my heart is bigger than the earth
And though life is what gave it love first, life is not all that it’s worth
(‘Cause life is fleeting)
Yeah, but I love you.

image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
Fresh Start [Joining] - by Brendan - 03-16-2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Enna - 03-16-2017, 03:00 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Brendan - 03-22-2017, 03:28 AM