the Rift

[OPEN] Fresh Start [Joining]

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

“An Earth Medic, you say? How exciting!” My head turns and Arwen leaps around from her position near me to infront of me. That was when our eyes both locked onto the... Floating whale?! I try to recover quickly as it seems I have some kind of luck. “Hello! My name is Tiamat, Lady of the Aurora Basin. What is your name, stranger?” I stood before none other than the Lady of the Basin... A freaking leader. "My name is Brendan, and this is Arwen." At the sound of her name, Arwen bounces around like crazy. I sigh and smile softly. I might of grown up to fast, but at least my bonded is still here to remind me that we are both still kids.

“I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation. We’d love to welcome you into our mountain home, My soft smile turns to a grin. Welcome me, home?! YES! Okay so the icy north would take some getting used to but.. It's better than the heat of the south I guess. “Come, follow me.” I silently nod, giving a soft smile to the small mare before trailing along after my new lead. At the glance over her shoulder, I take the invitation to move up along side her. As soon as I do, the conversation continues much to my relief. “Tell me, do you think you’d like to take up the path of a healer again? Or would you rather pursue a different career in your new home?” Of course. I am not surprised that the Basin is much like the Falls. Everyone coming in that I had met had always been asked this same question. "I would like to take up that path again, as I honestly enjoyed that path back in the Falls. Although I am sure it is different healing with the God of the Spark's blessing than God of the Earth's."

Arwen suddenly races ahead of us for a few paces, bounding around in some of the snow. Just as quickly she flops down and rolls around in it. LET'S PLAY! I snort softly. Now is not the time. Soon, I promise. She stands up, shaking off as we catch up to her and bounces along beside me.

"Talk"

I've started this post so many times and never finished it. Sorry about the wait. @Tiamat

Messages In This Thread
Fresh Start [Joining] - by Brendan - 03-16-2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Enna - 03-16-2017, 03:00 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Brendan - 03-22-2017, 03:28 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Tiamat - 03-29-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Brendan - 04-07-2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Tiamat - 04-20-2017, 01:27 AM