the Rift

[PRIVATE] made my getaway

Vastra Posts: 58
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.3 wfg :: 1 year
Sarah
Vastra
At the herd meeting, they had encouraged everyone not to travel on their own in the Wilds but they always said something to that effect. Vastra never gave it much thought before and she wasn’t about to now. Besides, she didn’t view Kaos as the terrible villain that everyone else seemed to. He had showed her how to use her magic, he had helped the Moon Goddess paint the beach with beautiful glass. What was so terrible about that?

So this girl planned to continue travelling on her own. That was what she had always done, after all.

She has not travelled far from the Throat today - she had been heading north when the strangest looking bird caught her eye in the grass around the Heart. Not quite a turkey, but something equally as odd. It was running quickly through the blades and she had waited around for a while for it to return or to catch another glimpse of it before abandoning the endeavour.

Today she will find something different to study, she supposed.

There are caves near by, she knows this, and so she drifts towards them - wondering what new things she could discover in the dark. Only, she’s not alone any more. There’s someone else.

The filly is just standing there, looking into the mouth of the cave entrance, and Vastra isn’t sure what to do. It would be rude of her, she supposed, if she were to try to skirt around the filly and just enter the caves on her own. But she didn’t know what to say to the girl either. This is the first time she has encountered someone so clearly younger than herself and she isn’t sure she likes the feeling of being taller than anyone.

She walks up slowly, whickering softly to the girl before coming to stand beside her. After a short moment, Vastra gestures with her head and then begins to move down into the cave. She wants to go in, to visit the wonderful things she has discovered down there, and she wouldn’t mind the company. Before she’s gone more than five steps, she pauses and looks back - offering a small smile to the younger filly and (hopefully) encouraging her to follow with a nod of her head.

image | bckg

@Melita <3

Messages In This Thread
made my getaway - by Melita - 03-16-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Vastra - 03-20-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Melita - 03-26-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Vastra - 04-10-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Melita - 04-16-2017, 11:56 AM
RE: made my getaway - by Vastra - 04-23-2017, 07:35 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Melita - 05-20-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Vastra - 05-31-2017, 07:54 PM