the Rift

[PRIVATE] made my getaway

Vastra Posts: 58
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.3 wfg :: 1 year
Sarah
Vastra
Vastra pretends not to notice the way that the younger filly jumps away, presumably in surprise. It hurts a bit  - she has spent most of her young life trying to perfect the way of approaching other animals without startling them. But she’s okay with knowing that there’s a little more work that she has to do - she’s okay with the knowledge that she needs more practice.

While Vastra is waiting for the younger girl, Melita seems to have hesitations. This is something that Vastra understands and she’s surprised to find that she has patience when dealing with other horses.

She’s proud of young Melita for the way she puffs out her chest and takes a single step - but that’s all that she moves. And Vastra realizes that she’s got to answer the questions - there were three of them and they had all been met with silence so far. So she takes a calm breath and turns so that she is fully facing Melita. Her voice, when she finds it, is a little rough but still sweet with youth. “It’s safe, I’ve been down before.” She attempts to reassure the younger girl, stating this matter-of-factly. Her curiosity had overridden her fear when she had first descended into the caves but she understood the hesitation. These caves were so dark, mysterious, and large that it would be foolish not to be a little cautious when entering them.  

“I’m Vastra.” She finally replies as well. “There’s a lot of really cool things down here, I could show you.” It’s the most she’s spoken in a very, very long time - but words seem to be the best approach with this girl.

image | bckg

@Melita

Messages In This Thread
made my getaway - by Melita - 03-16-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Vastra - 03-20-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Melita - 03-26-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Vastra - 04-10-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Melita - 04-16-2017, 11:56 AM
RE: made my getaway - by Vastra - 04-23-2017, 07:35 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Melita - 05-20-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: made my getaway - by Vastra - 05-31-2017, 07:54 PM