the Rift

Taming The Fire[Open]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Azzaron was taken aback by the mare's words and her reaction. As she turned and began to walk, Azzaron trotted after her. "I am sorry. I did not know you were not used to a horse such as I."Azzaron looked at the horse, her stature was smaller than his own, and her coat was darker by the slightest. "I did not mean to scare you." He said, his eyes studying her. He had come from a land of pegasi, and he was not used to a horse with no horn or wings. Azzaron trotted on, keeping in step with the mare. Apparently the marking on his shoulders did not frighten her in the least, which was good because most horses hated Azzaron for worshipping the Sun God. He huffed, boredom fell upon him like snow. Soon he found himself galloping a few strides forward before he opened his wings, keeping himself aloft. The wind was cold, but he was able to control the way he went. He circled around and landed beside the mare once more. He folded his wings and continued walking, proving to the mare he could fly with the wings that stuck from his body.

OOC:
Word Count: 199
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
Taming The Fire[Open] - by Azzaron - 10-30-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: Taming The Fire[Open] - by Rilo - 11-18-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Taming The Fire[Open] - by Azzaron - 11-18-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Taming The Fire[Open] - by Rilo - 11-18-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: Taming The Fire[Open] - by Azzaron - 11-18-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: Taming The Fire[Open] - by Rilo - 11-19-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: Taming The Fire[Open] - by Azzaron - 11-21-2012, 09:45 AM