the Rift

We Were Never Told to Run

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Life has been, well almost back to how it had been before we invaded the Falls. Alanna and I had been lucky enough to find our old sleeping place. Sure it was just a place among the trees that Alanna had cleared out, but to me it meant the world. It was the place that Mom had given birth to my sisters. It was the place that I had watched Azale, Sakura and Takara grow up.. I had helped raise them along side with Kimber... I'll admit, a small part of me misses my best friend. But well, maybe she is better off away from Helovia.

It's as i'm lost in my thoughts that Alanna hears the call. I don't know the voice, but the sound... Yeah well as she plays the call in my head as I stand up. Let's go. She doesn't speak, but merely nods and sets off in the direction the call had come from. I follow along, moving quickly.

When we arrive, I discover the mare who had called. She looked to be about my size... Quickly I look around to see who else had gathered. My brown eyes lock onto the ivory mare who had given me the scars over my eye. Fuck me... I try to avoid being seen by her, and slip in next to the Mountain that Knows. I keep quiet, listening as the warrior lead spoke. The topics were normal. Patrols, spars... blah blah blah. Can't say i'm totally impressed but I hide that fact. I make note, to find someone out of the group to spar. I need the practice, gods know I need the practice....

"Talking"
"Alanna speaks"

Aaron

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
We Were Never Told to Run - by Roskuld - 03-18-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Darwin - 03-19-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Bartholomeo - 03-21-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Elsa - 03-23-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Ru - 03-27-2017, 03:05 AM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Aaron - 03-31-2017, 12:28 AM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Roskuld - 05-06-2017, 03:46 PM