the Rift

We Were Never Told to Run

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

I honestly hated to see us gathered there still so weak and smaller than I’d like to see. But it was a double-pang in my heart, cuz we’ve only grown since I started taking control of this piece of the herd. Ugh. What does that say?

I chewed on my lip; god I wished Nyx was still around. Someone who’d been in this position before, someone who knew how to treat with warriors, how to instill in them a vigor to get shit done and whistle all the while doing it. I’m not sure if that’s how it used to be back then; I’m not even sure if that’s how it’s supposed to be. But that’s the point. Nyx would’ve known.

Agh, jeez this was hard. Doing my best to look everyone in the eye (and not look them in the eye at the same time, it was so weird watching the way they looked at me, including Iso with that thing in the tinge of her face--) and feeling my heart ache and twist and break all over again with our failure for Nyx. Because that was exactly the kind of tragedy we had to fortify ourselves against.

Not much was offered from their patrols--so I guess they ain’t find much. Which made my insides twist, cuz too much quiet was much more dangerous than too much commotion, and it was making me antsy. But there wasn’t much they could do about it. “Alright then, as you were,” I gave them my curt dismissal--I said I’d keep it short.

“...except for you,” I pointed out Mr.Beads, a dark, antlered dude with a refinement to the bulk he was packing. I nodded towards him. “You ‘n me got a date right quick.” I did say I wanted to fight each and every one of my warriors....

"talk"

image credits

BASICALLY A MONTH AFTER I INTENDED TO REPLY TO THIS

New patrols have already been posted in the Secret Room!
Please post in the spar thread on the Secret Room if you like to be chosen for a random sparring partner!

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
We Were Never Told to Run - by Roskuld - 03-18-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Darwin - 03-19-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Bartholomeo - 03-21-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Elsa - 03-23-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Ru - 03-27-2017, 03:05 AM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Aaron - 03-31-2017, 12:28 AM
RE: We Were Never Told to Run - by Roskuld - 05-06-2017, 03:46 PM