the Rift

[OPEN] Herd Life For Dummies! Chapter 2: Try New Foods.

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Ingrid grinned at the filly when she approached. She was young, and her bouncy demenor quickly cured Ingrid of her cynisism, if only for the time being. "Oh, I'm quite alright," she frowned, realizing that the gardeners here were probably healers. Could she have just pulled them from their work? "I'm fine, really, what plants were you just watering?" she added quickly, not wanting this foal, Maude, to be disappointed. Then the girl's father showed up, he was heavier, but other than that Maude was a mirror image of him. Before she could say a hi and apologize for disturbing him, a bat flashed by her and tackled the spider off its web. What is with animals jumping out at me today? she wondered. "I'm sorry to disturb you, I'm not hurt. I was only here wondering if someone could help me identify a berry, but of course if you're busy it isn't urgent," she glanced from father to daughter. "I'm Ingrid, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you both," she turned to smile just at Maude, "and I love the beads on your antlers. They're very pretty."

@Tilney @Maude
I'm SOOOO sorry for the wait, this week at school has been a killer! I promise I'll get back to you sooner from now on. P.S. Ingrid loves kids, even though she practically is one. :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Herd Life For Dummies! Chapter 2: Try New Foods. - by Ingrid - 03-31-2017, 09:05 PM