the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Don't look down

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow

Her head ached. God, did it pound relentlessly. “Damn, winged bi...” her words were halted by a groan of pain. Her feathered hooves stumbled back towards the bonfire and where everyone else still mingled. She'd been foolish. Too trusting. Those apples had been too delicious. Vertigo was too young and naive. There were too many factors at play in this situation. Another groan, her sapphire eyes squeezing shut.

The fire light had grown brighter, despite the fact that the fire itself had seemingly died some. The draft halted a bit away from the crowd, not really eager to have the echo of voices rattling her aching head. “Vertigo?” The maiden allowed her eyes to open slightly, just enough for her to get a blurry view of the world around her.

“Just my damn luck....” Another one. The normally quiet and reserved mare had been burned a matter of hours ago by a flying equine. What were the odds that this one would be kinder? Shaking her antlered head, the female couldn't help but be kind enough to step forward. Damn her manners and sweet nature. Well...on good days anyways.

“You rang?” Her voice was gruff and her discomfort was obvious. The two toned mare shifted uncomfortably from one hoof to another. Watching the winged beast with narrowed, untrusting eyes.

"Talk."
Vertigo
I rage against the trials of love
I curse the fading of the light
lines | color & coding

@Isopia
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 11:03 AM