the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Don't look down

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow

Ve glanced at the winged mare, unimpressed with her answer. Things other didn't know? With a snort, the Draft returned her attention to the water before her. Her reflection stared back at her, the female's obvious unhappiness written all over her face. This was very much unlike her. Her head ached, her heart hurt. Why? Why was she always treated this way?

She doubted this 'mountain' of a mare knew the answer to that question.

As Isopia spoke again, Vertigo's head snapped up. She craned her thick neck around and looked accusingly at the other being. “I WAS enjoying myself, a little too much apparently.” With a snort, her sapphire eyes returned their gazing upon the water's surface. Too trusting, she was. It served her right, she guessed.

Shaking her large head, Ve knew that wasn't true. She would forever be kind, no matter what was said to her. Sure, it hurt. Words were not as soft of a blow as some would think. In some ways, Ve would much rather a physical blow than the verbal one. She sighed heavily, her body drooping slightly with the action. The Shire's eyes became sad as she returned her view upon the pale mare. “I'm sorry....You're right. I'm usually not like this....”

She tries a smile, but it's unsuccessful. She ends up wincing at the pain shooting up her skull, the alcohol-induced headache still ringing strong. “My last meeting wasn't so kind, I'm afraid. Brought back some unwanted memories.” Another sigh. “I just wanted to make friends....”

"Talk."
Vertigo
I rage against the trials of love
I curse the fading of the light
lines | color & coding

@Isopia
I apologize again! Totally forgot to check this thread!
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Vertigo - 03-20-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Vertigo - 03-20-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 04-05-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Vertigo - 04-28-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 12:32 PM