the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Don't look down

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

The mare's words don't make a ton of sense to Isopia. It was as if the unicorn was speaking more to herself, than to Iso, for she didn't bother to describe how she had been enjoying herself to an extreme, and why she sounded so sour about it. But as Isopia often did, she refrained from asking more details.

"I can understand unwanted memories." Isopia offered with a nod of her head. It was perhaps the one sort of thing she could empathize with. So much was beyond her emotional range, but memories...memories she knew about. "Once I had all my memories of someone entirely removed...I have them back now...but at the time having them gone was the only thing that helped." Not normally this forthcoming with personal information, Isopia too directed her golden gaze towards the water. It was much easier to look at the sunlight dancing across the surface than to look back at the mare to whom she'd told a fact about herself that almost no one else knew.

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

@Vertigo

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Vertigo - 03-20-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Vertigo - 03-20-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 04-05-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Vertigo - 04-28-2017, 07:48 PM