the Rift

What Otter Foolishness [ COMMON NSS DROP ]

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow

The antlered mare walks along, absentmindedly exploring the meadow. In all honesty, she wasn't here for any particular reason, just boredom and a sense of wanderlust had drawn her from the Basin. It wasn't until a series of squeaks and other odd noises reached her ebony ears that Vertigo even paid attention to where she was going.

Halting, the Draft mare blinked rapidly, spotting a small otter gesturing wildly. Another mare seems to have noticed as well the oddness of the small creature. He seemed in a panic and, now curious, Ve trots toward them, ears at attention.

The young draft halts nearby, just as the winged mare questions what's going on. It was then that Vertigo noticed the smaller copies of the otter milling about in a pile of fur and cuteness. She smiles warmly, hoping her size and large antlered crown aren't too intimidating to the small creatures. “Is there anything we can do to help?” Her voice is soft, as it usually is, her shyness not allowing her a loud, bellowing voice that would seem to match her figure.

"Talk."
Vertigo
I rage against the trials of love
I curse the fading of the light
lines | color & coding

Vertigo is seeking an Earth Spirit Cerndyr
No Prior Refusals
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Otter Foolishness [ COMMON NSS DROP ] - by Vertigo - 03-20-2017, 06:32 PM