the Rift

What Otter Foolishness [ COMMON NSS DROP ]

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

P i p p i g r i n

The guardian's flight had taken him to the meadows north of the heart to the very center of the continent; it was the farthest from his new home he'd journeyed thus far, and perhaps the longest flight he'd ever embarked upon! Coal-coloured wings outstretched over the whistling meadow grass, Pippin felt for the first time since his entry to Helovia like he was back home, Over-The-Hill, in the wonderful valleys and dales of his shire.
The sweet scent of river water was a releif to his salt-chafed nose, and as he swooped down to land with a gentle thud upon the river bank his sights caught upon a curious bunch gathered upsteam.

His drink was quick, lasting only a few large gulps before his wings flared once again, his feet taking him in an unruly trot towards those he could see further downstream. "HEY!" He cooed, the current lifting him up momentarily upon his flared wings as he ran.
Soon he approached the back of the group, and by folding his wings and scooting underneath the belly of the bright golden mare and the dappled one too, he moved his way to the front.
An otter? That's what they were crowded around?
"Hello!" he squeaked "I'm Pippin! A guardian of the Throat, at your service"

Pippin is seeking a Fire Kitsune !! no refusals

art: © x coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Otter Foolishness [ COMMON NSS DROP ] - by Pippigrin - 03-22-2017, 06:53 PM