the Rift

What Otter Foolishness [ COMMON NSS DROP ]

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

P i p p i g r i n

The halfling's stone eyes crossed sheepishly back and forth fro mthe riverbank to his silent companion, one who he feared was completely unimpressed by his significant title. Perhaps it really was because he was so small? With a great sigh, Pippin tread on ahead and ttempted to take his mind off the slight sting of rejection as he waddled on after the finnicky female pup.
His gaze caught sight of the others further on ahead, and he could only give another grin. He loved team work! He liked to feel a part of something, something beyond himself. Though, it would have been nice to actually know what it was they were looking for.

Soon came a vibrant, panicking squeak from the riverbank only meters away from where the child of stone stood. A gasp, fleeting and full of air, escaped his lips as he turned on his hocks and glided down the muddy bank. Wings flared like a sail to keep him upright as he tread over the capricious terrain, Pippin muttered soft words of worry and bleats for help as he swooped downwards to save the pup. So THIS was what they had been looking for.
While he had nothing to reach in for the little creature, he did have his two great penons. Reaching forth with both wings Pippin attempted to scoop the pup out of the water with his wingtips, or at least great a wall with his feathers for the water child to lean against until father otter could come to fish him out.

summary;  
Pippin is seeking a Fire Kitsune !! no refusals  

art: © x coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Otter Foolishness [ COMMON NSS DROP ] - by Pippigrin - 03-29-2017, 01:01 AM