the Rift

[OPEN] summer schummer

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

You know what? Why can’t we just skip over this whole ‘Tallsun’/Summer business? What is even the point? It’s gross and it’s sweaty and no one looks good when they are sweaty.

I’ve learned my lesson though, I’m not leaving the north until the snows come back. Or at least until the nights are cool again. I don’t want to end up losing another year of my life because I’m sick!! I wake up and BAM Deimos died disappeared so like, that’s gotta be karma or something. Jellybean is a little curious about what it’s like south in the summer but she’s not about to leave me to find out. Could you imagine? With those stubby little legs of hers she’d be gone for the next five years and then take another five trying to find her way back!

She could fly, sure, but she’s pretty damn lazy.

As we see right now - she’s sprawled out in her usual fashion. Splooting away with her legs dangled over my sides, and her face buried in my withers. It’s late afternoon as we wander the Steppe. I don’t know what we’re looking for - I guess plants and stuff so we can make some more candy! - but really it’s been awhile since I left the Basin and even my legs need to be stretched now and then. I’m just kind of wandering, a slow easy walk. I guess the Steppe is kind of nice in the summer - there’s flowers and crap. People like flowers.

Oh maybe when Jellybean wakes up, we’ll collect some for Aisling and Sorcha!! That would be nice.

I’ve got a good four hours to kill until her nap is over though. So I guess I’ll just keep walking, humming gently to myself.  Eventually something is going to come along. If I'm lucky, it might even be another horse! It's been a while since I've talked someone's ear off, you know, so I think I'm due for a new friend.

image by emeraldthewoof

open to any!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
summer schummer - by Johnny - 03-20-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: summer schummer - by Rikyn - 04-11-2017, 11:44 AM