the Rift

[OPEN] what did I miss?

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

Slipping back into the Falls was how Murtagh had imagined his returned. He would return in the dark of night, find where his mothers were sleeping, and just casually be there when they woke up. Chances were there would be some chastising and yelling but man their faces would definitely be worth it!

As it was, though, when they realized they were close to the Falls - neither Murtagh nor Sorellina were interested in being coy. It was the middle of the day and there was not a cloud in the sky. Not a chance that they would be able to slip in unnoticed but as soon as they saw the familiar rocks and trees they didn’t care. They were home and they weren’t going to wait any more.

In a thunderous, clumsy stampede they entered their home - both sets of eyes bright and exhilarated with their return and eager to share the stories of the adventures they had experienced outside of Helovia. Both boy and bear were older, that’s how things work after all, just on their last legs of youth.

Sorellina noticed something was off first, her strong nose sniffing at the air and she came to a stop. ‘Not smell the same.’ She cautioned Murtagh through their bond - her brown eyes scanning the familiar woods but not noticing any signs of a herd that lived here.

“Maybe they’re hiding?” Murtagh responded, his companion’s caution dropping his enthusiasm as though it were an anchor but his hope still soared. The Falls had been prone to forest fires in the past, there was a chance that the herd had simply moved to the other side of the shallow valley from where they were right now. Though he itched to race inward, he moved cautiously beside his companion - senses alert for the slightest movement. Surely there would be someone here to greet them!

forever isn't long enough
when I'm with you

open for anyone!! Looking for someone to tell Murtagh what happened to the Falls :D
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
what did I miss? - by Murtagh - 03-20-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: what did I miss? - by Macaria - 03-24-2017, 05:16 PM
RE: what did I miss? - by Ktulu - 04-10-2017, 09:21 PM