the Rift

[OPEN] what did I miss?

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu had not been back to the Falls since the Earth God had taken their home away from them, not that it truly matter to her anyway. The only thing she saw when she looked around at the rolling hills and the waterfalls was pain. She saw the echo of Hototo's life, of Lakota's, and Murtagh. It was like a dagger in her heart, twisting and twisting, shredding until there was nothing left of it. She'd rather be anywhere else in the world and yet there she was, torturing herself with memories of a time that were so much happier.

Eytan tried his best to cheer his bonded up, but there was little that he could say or do that would elicit any kind of smile from Ktulu -- not that she had been one that usually smiled even when things were going well. Still, her pain was his pain and he thought that they'd had both suffered enough. He was sure that there was something he could to help ... he just didn't know what and it frustrated him. So while Ktulu grazed listlessly he wandered away in search of something, anything, that would put the spark of life back into his bonded's eyes.

And then, as if the gods were blessing him, he found Murtagh and Macaria.

The grizzly bellowed in excitement as he ran toward toward Murtagh -- Mama's coming all while shouting Murtagh's name through his mental bond with Ktulu. If that didn't get her attention and make her come running he didn't have any clue as to what would.  He stopped just before he ran into Murtagh's legs, but he poked his muzzle at him, then at the bear next to him, then turned to give Macaria the same treatment, because any child of Archibald's was family.

Eytan's shouting was enough to make Ktulu follow in the direction that he had wandered off in, though she didn't truly believe that the bear had found Murtagh. The boy had been gone for so long she'd begun to think that he had died even before Lakota. And yet as she crested the hill she could see him standing there with his own companion, and Eytan, and Macaria. She drifted forward, as if her body were on autopilot, and before she knew it she was only a few feet away from him. Her crimson gaze drifted from him, to the bears, then to Macaria, and back to Murtagh. "Murtagh..."

"."

ooc://
hope you don't mind me jumping in!
and forgive me, i'm so rusty

@Murtagh @Macaria

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
what did I miss? - by Murtagh - 03-20-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: what did I miss? - by Macaria - 03-24-2017, 05:16 PM
RE: what did I miss? - by Ktulu - 04-10-2017, 09:21 PM