the Rift

[OPEN] mountains to climb

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

The longer he stood prodding the sand, the longer he became engrossed and enchanted by how easy it was to mould. It was actually quite fun to sculpt, and not tomention deceptively therapeutic.
The snake that usually slept coiled upon his crown had now taken to slithering across the shore, investigating the sea life that had washed up, and bringing back a collection of shells and seaweed to decorate the structure with. Though their bond was still silent, the snake still young and playful, Toulouse was confident that Boomslang would become a most fearsome companion; one that in time would connect his soul like a letter into an envelope.

Smiling as he quietly dug at the sand, it had been a voice that distracted him. Turning his crown to find the eyes of another upon him and recounting the phrase "you live in the basin, yea?", Toulouse blinked slowly towards this new woman. How on earth did she know where he lived?
Though upon further inspection of her appearance he came to the conclusion that she was in fact a herd-sister of his - he had seen her only days ago at a meeting.

"Of course I do, sister" He spoke softly, his keen eyes tracing over her figure once more. There was a witchiness about her that he had not seen in a long time - it called to him... she called to him.
Bloodthirsty lips twisted once again into a smile when she spoke her name; Weaver. How obscure.
"I am Toulouse - but you may refer to me as brother. We are family are we not?" his smile however sly was soon knocked from his face when movement in the waves drew his attention away from the pegasus.
Boomslang gave  hiss, his neck arching as he reared his head.

Though out of the waves came someone he had least expected. Their Lady Tiamat.
"My lady," Toulouse breathed "I did not expect to see you... there" he smirked, casting his gaze out to the ocean. what a remarkable power she held. He hoped they never asked him about his own. Her offer to help caught him off guard, when really he wasn't actually doing anything to begin with besides mindlessly tracing his way over the sand. who was he to deny the Lady, though?
"Oh, why of course" He muttered "that would be most helpful"
@Tiamat @Weaver

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread