the Rift

[OPEN] with hammer and forge

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra

Syrena doesn’t really get into debates. It’s not her thing. For starters, she’s just not talkative enough to debate. And really, she doesn’t care about anything enough to debate its merits. Though she might laugh at the notion that she picked Thea, and Syrena doesn’t laugh. She helped a Yeti and it dropped an egg and out popped Thea. And though she cares very little for anything, she wasn’t about to leave the now bonded, helpless little creature alone. That was a far worse fate than spending a lifetime dragging Syrena around. Because Thea totally wears the pants in this relationship.

Kygo is less social than Thea, and she backs off, trying not to scare the bird. When he flits around to play, she goes, but when he retreats she is smart enough to let him. She does her own thing, sometimes twirling around in the sky, sometimes plopping herself on Syrena’s back. Thea is rarely still, a thing she seems entirely incapable of being.

Ampere starts, sounding far more eager than Syrena might have expected over something like crafting. But then again, metal is useful, and she can see the benefits of finding crafters that churn out work. She is acutely aware that Zero isn’t here, and it makes her feel even more alone. As if she isn’t almost entirely alone in this place anyway, surrounded by herd mates she hardly knows. Not that she makes an active effort to get to know them, but she’d fit in better in the Falls than here. Which wasn’t much, but it was something.

She just needs to get over the Falls. Thea pecks her lightly on the neck, bringing her mind to the present and the conversation at hand. Ampere is talking about branding, and suddenly there’s a shield on the ground where there hadn’t been a moment before. Syrena turns her ocean blue eyes to the sun emblazoned on it, and she can think only of the Sun God they follow without question. One she has not met, but regardless, she doesn’t trust him anymore than she does the Earth now. How can she?

She only nods, not interrupting as Volterra continues with their plans to fortify the island. She vastly prefers the idea of the herd falling into the sea, where she could live contentedly forever. That is what Helovia needed. An underwater herd. But of course, there would be very few horses living there. Her Sultan finishes, and she nods again. “I’ll start with knives, and work my way to larger items. Let me know if you need assistance with our borders.” She has nothing else to add, figuring the questions will come later, as she begins to craft and get a feel for life here in the Throat. “Is there anything else you need from me?”

les words "chat chat"

Syrena

let the water take me

image credits

@Ampere @Volterra
We can end here unless there's more she needs to know - thank you!

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Messages In This Thread
with hammer and forge - by Syrena - 03-20-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Ampere - 03-22-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Volterra - 03-25-2017, 09:13 AM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Syrena - 04-11-2017, 09:40 AM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Volterra - 05-01-2017, 11:25 AM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Syrena - 05-08-2017, 08:44 AM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 01:41 PM