the Rift

Nostalgia

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
The days were sweltering so the dapple grey moved at night. Bi-colored eyes roved over the trees entering Helovia as she moved slowly. At some points, where the trees were close together, she had to turn her head to the side. Her horns had grown out to magnificently and tended to get caught on the bark and cut the trees. Her body was thick and muscular, not quite manly. She was a force to be reckoned with now that she was older. Her eyes clouded as nostalgia took over. Helovia was the last place she had seen her brother, lover, and son. She had been to young to have a baby, but she had. When we was old enough to care for himself, she had left him in the Basin. Her mind had been stuck on finding her twin brother; Adelric. She had been gone for two years trying to hunt her bay brother down. A sigh lifted her shoulders, 'Fuck you Helovia...'

There had been nothing left for her out in the other lands, that was the only reason she found herself back here. Maybe she could find Tiberius and Caleb. She wanted to apologize to both of them for running out. Of course the only one she wanted to forgive her was her son. Caleb was just some fun she had once upon a time. Her son would always be in her heart. 'By now he could have left. Hell he would be about two years old.'

Her attention turned back to the forest as she neared the end of the Threshold. Her head lifted and sides swelled as she inhaled deeply. With a deep bellowing cry she tried to attract others to her location. She was ready to go home, back to the Aurora Basin and find out what had become of her bay son. Now she would wait, ears swiveling slowly. The mare wasn't afraid of anything. She had come across all manner of creatures that had wanted to beat her down and devour her. She could take whatever came after her, if something was dumb enough to try that is.
-----------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 355
Tags|OOC;; Anyone that knew her is welcome! <3
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
image credits
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]