the Rift

Nostalgia

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Tame and taught, the serpent and the jackal strode further forwards into the clearing that the stone-coloured mare had picked. Boomslang uncoiled from his perch upon his bonded's bone-like horns, rising up like a cobra with his eyes dwindling over the voluptuous woman of draft bone and blood.
"The basin?" Toulouse whispered, his snake tongue peaking out from behind his fanges ever so slightly as he spoke "Why would you want to go there?" He teased, lashes fluttering in the slightest as his footsteps took him in a circle around the one who introduced herself as Zünden. He hoped it was clear that he spoke in jest; she was more than welcome to accompany him back to the Basin, though as it's phantom he did wonder if she genuinely was a prior member of his herd. Then again, he couldnt imagine anyone wandering in the threshold would have much reason to lie.

"You will find much has changed in your home since your last visit-" He warned, slipping away through the trees "-but if you still wish to make your home in the basin you may follow me if you like, sister"

@Zünden
If you want to keep this one going hmu but also let me know if you want me to post a join thread in the basin!

lunarblues
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
Nostalgia - by Zünden - 03-21-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: Nostalgia - by Toulouse - 03-21-2017, 02:26 AM