[OPEN] My Little Ribs

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

GET A LITTLE CLOSER, LET FOLD
CUT OPEN MY STERNUM AND PULL
MY LITTLE RIBS AROUND YOU
THROUGH ARMS, OR MAYBE UNDER, UNDER YOU.

@manon

Despite the lack of warning, Manon had no ill feelings toward Toulouse leaving the Edge - he was not hers to control, nor was he made to live a life of rigid hierarchy... unless he were at the top of that ladder. She had, however, been disgruntled that he had left her behind. Still, dressed up in her gifted scarf (which looked divine) she had trekked the distance between the Edge and the Basin with ease and grace, her heart just that little bit lighter upon leaving the Edge's border. It would be a difficult place to live now that her closest and only confidant had left, but she would make do - and perhaps serve a different agenda now that Toulouse had branched out. This new agenda would be more productive, and certainly more self-serving - not to mention overall more disruptive. A cool, elegant smile graced her soft lips at the thought as her slitted pupils caught sight of the Basins sentinel.

It was an impressive sight, all cold, unyielding metal - intimidating to say the least. Manon wrapped her silk scarf a little tighter around her silver locks, blinking up at the sentinel with sharp, opalescent eyes. It was a grand place to make a home, grander than the Edge, though it was a little too cold for her liking - something to get used to, perhaps. She had come to a halt, mile-long legs setting her tall and beautiful, the regality of her posture a natural and easy stance for the ballerina. As she searched the icy barricades for a way in, Manon remembered that Wessex lived here too - a pleasant and welcome memory, that wandered through her brain in a vision of storm clouds and keen yellow eyes. A short, charmed laugh tinkled from her throat as she awaited the arrival of her pale skinned snake, having given up on finding a way past the sentinel.

Toulouse was her partner in crime - and though they didn't live in the same herd any more (for how long?), Manon was not deterred, and intended on visiting or meeting with the slippery spy as often as she liked. They had plans, after all.

@Toulouse in love with them!

art: © x coding: © x
please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
My Little Ribs - by Manon - 03-21-2017, 02:40 AM
RE: My Little Ribs - by Toulouse - 03-21-2017, 03:24 AM
RE: My Little Ribs - by Manon - 03-21-2017, 04:03 AM
RE: My Little Ribs - by Toulouse - 03-23-2017, 01:34 AM