the Rift

[OPEN] My Little Ribs

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

Resolve is never stronger than in the morning
after the night It was never weaker

Her words were a tease to him, as if she'd strung a rope around his jugular and attempted to wrench him toward her. It caused his fanged jaws to tighten, to grate against one another in what might only be described as agistation or the most mild put of fury. Manon was hypnotic, not just by a blessing from the gods but by birthright - she could enchant anyone with not even a stare or a smile. All you had to do was look upon one of her crystaline eyelashes, or trace your gaze once about her magnificent mottled pelt and you would find yourself totally ensnared.

She approached, and Toulouse only wished he had enough strength to back away from what he assumed would be an embrace, though he kept still and watched her with increasingly haunting eyes.
you look handsome in a crown of snow.
The faintest of smiles began to form upon his lips, the kind that very rarely made an appearance. He had certainly missed her. "You are seeing me in my natural habitat" He informed her, quickly glancing around the mountains. He hadn't told her much of T'det or Myrhh, mainly because it was most certainly a touchy subject, though it's wide ice-touched fields and great frost backed mountains were a place he missed greatly.

Witnessing her sigh, her denoting brow, Toulouse's own eyes furrowed partly with curiosity and also partly with anger. If they treated her badly in the slightest, withheld opportunities, or anything of the sort, heads would roll. "They are treating you well?" was his question. Another step was taken in her direction, his nose craning further backwards in an attempt to become closer to her but still, not allowing her devious touch. "They have to be..." He growled, though partially thinking out loud. Eyes of the sea switching from over her head to her own sight giver's once more. She must know what would happen if she reported any differently.

For a few moments he stood silently, his eyes falling almost completely closed, ignoring almost anything else she had to say. Toulouse just wished to hear her breath, smell her sweet scent of lilac, and know that she was here. You and I against the world.
"You and I against the world"

I think it was Wessex (or Weaver?) who asked me if they could jump in on this thread and i know we cant make it private bc Manon's not an AB member but I think i'd prefer it if it was just Manon and toulouse for this one guys! Manon will be visiting lots so there's plenty of opportunity next time? <3

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
My Little Ribs - by Manon - 03-21-2017, 02:40 AM
RE: My Little Ribs - by Toulouse - 03-21-2017, 03:24 AM