the Rift

[PRIVATE] Killing Me For Mercy

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Calligraffitti|Open Sans" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Sabia
In the morning air nothing could corrupt the peaceful silence that hung over the labyrinth like a protective layer. All living things seemed to come to an agreement that this time should be shared for peace it seemed. A light fog rolled across the forest floor like another living thing trying to get by. The rising sun illuminated and outlined the thin trees in a golden lace and made the morning dew sparkle in a crystal like way.

One might think that they could love here forever.

Sabia had been pretty once -or so she thought- the mare's rose grey coat sparkled and her wings were full an healthy, even her eyes shone just for a little. It wasn't until the real world showed her how life was that she was made into the weak thing she is now. Sabia's coat was made rough and dull, her mane and tail once silky and long now remained knotted and messy, even her wings were unhealthily thin. If it weren't for the fact that she had a child to feed Sabia would look like a living skeleton.

Those eyes of her's...they were dull now.

Sabia had tried to be a good mother, she taught her son to fly and taught him to be a gentleman. It was only as he grew and with him the appearance of his father that Sabia realized she couldn't care for her son well. At first the mare told herself she was only leaving to look for herbs but then that day turned into three and it just got worse. What type of mother leaves her child to grow alone?

She deserved whatever she had coming to her when the mare died.

As the ghost like figure weaved through the labyrinth she couldn't help but let these thoughts roll through her head, how could she not? It was merely a reflection on the life she choose to live.

So lost in thought Sabia had not noticed the crystal clear pool appearing seemingly from thin air. The mares reflection is it was painful to look at, her face had begun sinking in with hunger. Sabia felt dirty and so she stepped into the pool without a second thought, as if that would wash away all her troubles.

Spreading her wings so that they hovered just above the water Sabia let her mane and tail (which had grown ridiculously long) flow out around her in the water. Maybe for now she could relax.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes: crappy phone post! It's literally three in the morning and I tried to finish it, I'm not sure it even makes sense! But yay bath time!
@astarot
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-21-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 03-28-2017, 03:04 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-31-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 04-20-2017, 03:24 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 05-12-2017, 09:56 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 05-16-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 06-12-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 06-12-2017, 05:02 PM