the Rift

[PRIVATE] Killing Me For Mercy

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
The water was almost as cold as the mare’s eyes and it soaked deep into her bones, it was almost as refreshing as it was painful. As the winged equine allowed herself to move deeper into the pool the waters ice cold temperature stole her breath. The silence shattered by a single gasp that released a cloud of warm breath. Refreshing was it in the heat of Tallsun. The cold seafoam green eyes of the mare closed lightly and for a little she was lost in the numbness of her body.

But as Helovia had it not a soul could be alone for long without encountering another, some say this is a fortunate thing, Sabia couldn’t help but disagree. His voice came as in insult to the mare’s ears, oh gods could she not have a minuet of peace? Not even to bathe? With slow opening eyes Sabia looks behind her to see a stallion standing there watching, perched on his back was an odd creature, like that of a lizard. As the stallion introduced himself Sabia had gone back to her thoughts, only half listening to his somewhat soothing tone. Her attention was only caught when he spoke of the Throat, her home. It was funny, she hadn’t been there in so long that she wasn’t considered a member anymore, she was only ever there to care for her son.

“If it suits you, you may enter…”

Sabia’s voice was soft and airy, tired sounding. With a slow and almost painful movement she folded her wings and moved to face the stallion so that he could enter, and she could watch him. There was the smallest thought in the back of her head telling Sabia that she should be wary of this man, had she not already had a child of rape? Yet that voice was pushed back down alongside the one telling her that Sabia needed to fix her appearance and eat for more than just her son, she simply couldn’t care less.

Sabia’s torn deaf ear and her working ear both perked lazy up to seem only interested out of modesty. “Funny, I used to live in the Throat, I was a healer…” her voice still soft and tired only stirred the silence.

“I don’t go there often anymore, I suppose I’ve failed at my job. My son is there though and for that I must go back often to care for his poor soul.” Sabia was probably giving more information than what he cared for but Sabia found herself unable to stop talking…when was the last time a soul spoke to her? In the end she did stop though, a violent cough shook her body and left her breathless for a second.

Gods, Sabia even disgusted herself.

“My name, I suppose you’d like to know…Sabia.”

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes: It is perfectly fine love! This post isn’t as terrible as the first one was, im not using my phone this time! She has given up so much...
@Astarot
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-21-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 03-28-2017, 03:04 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-31-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 04-20-2017, 03:24 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 05-12-2017, 09:56 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 05-16-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 06-12-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 06-12-2017, 05:02 PM