the Rift

[PRIVATE] Killing Me For Mercy

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

The pair didn't miss the pretty lady's stares and he couldn't help but arch his neck. Testosterone fueled his body drawing out the lusty parts of him that he hated. He longed to shove the primal need away. Zafir ran her claw gently over his back trying to sooth his wild thoughts. Being one of the most primal beings the dragonness understood his dirty mind. Her words shook the nasty thoughts away shaking him to his core. Anger surged through him and his muscles bulged as his worst fears were confirmed. The rage showed in his eyes lighting them up like the fire in his soul.

"I swear by the Gods that I would never hurt a lady." His voice was mostly gentle roughened by his anger. "I hate to pry, but if you know his name, I would gladly show him how truly weak his is. Only cowards attack women." His lips pulled up slightly ears settling against his skull. Zafir screeched as well frost puffing from her mouth. If they ever found out who had attack this poor lady, they would tear him apart. Taking a few deep breaths his closed his eyes luring his anger back into it's cage. This was not the time to show her the temper his father had passed down to him.

When he finally had control of himself and spoke of her son she perked up. He smiled warmly as he remembered the rambunctious colt he had seen in the Throat. He nodded his large bone marked skull. "He is growing up strong and respectful. I will keep an eye on him, both of us will." He smiled as Zafir nodded once before taking off to find the honey. "It's no problem Miss Sabia." He smiled and cocked his hip out relaxing in the cool water. "The Throat is doing very well, my father Volterra is the Sultan now." He wasn't sure how he felt about saying his father, it sounded like he was bragging. As he finished speaking Zafir called out as she made her way back with a piece of honeycomb wrapped in a leave. Carefully she placed the honey on the shore closest to the mare before returning to her perch. She looked proud of herself. "Thank you Zafir. Miss, you can take a bite of that and chew the comb, just don't swallow it." He smiled softly and watched her ready to help her to shore if she needed it.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 412
OOC/Tags;; @Sabi I guess I got the tag froever ago and forgot about it!xD
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-21-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 03-28-2017, 03:04 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-31-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 04-20-2017, 03:24 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 05-12-2017, 09:56 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 05-16-2017, 11:43 PM