the Rift

[PRIVATE] Killing Me For Mercy

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia’s coat twitched as the stallion seemed to react to her stares, in a way she knew too well, the mare backed away slightly she hoped unnoticed. Sabia wasn’t the naïve little filly she was when she was taken advantage of, now the mare was careful. The sudden flare of anger made Sabia flick her deaf ear in the nervous tick that she hated. However the words that came out of his mouth were surprising, it sent an odd tingling feeling through the mare’s chest.

“I-I don’t” she cleared her throat, “know his name…” Images from that night flicked across her vision. Lightening bugs and venomous green eyes, devil horns. The mare took a second to gather herself before continuing, “You really don’t need to concern yourself with my issues im sure you’ve better things to do.”

Sabia was glad to change the subject as Astarot did, “your father is Sultan? You must enjoy that” she said with a small nod. When the winged lizard returned with the leaf and honey she slowly moved over to it. “When I was a healer I always hated gathering honey…it always managed to get in my feathers” she gave a surprised little laugh because the thought actually warmed her heart.

“Astarot…” she said turning her green gaze on him, “what brings you out here?” the mare cocked her head to the side like a bird. “I don’t see many horses around here” her voice had the smallest hint of mistrust but she turned away and licked up the honeycomb, licking away the honey on it.
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
Notes: Sorry it took so long! Wow my post sucks sorry
@Astarot
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-21-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 03-28-2017, 03:04 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-31-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 04-20-2017, 03:24 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 05-12-2017, 09:56 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 05-16-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 06-12-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 06-12-2017, 05:02 PM