the Rift

[PRIVATE] Circles

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
Her smile blooms across her face and he drinks it in with wandering eyes that trace its outline, and strive to remember where each wrinkle folds into the dark of her coat, and crinkles the gold of her muzzle. The awkwardness of her horn had long since become an easy thing for the man, the tilt of her head to his natural as the way he can hold her eyes with his own, and not look away.

It is strange, to trust her, or anyone, he had not known literally all his life. Even though he had lived among others for many years, the initial solitude of his youth had never quite left him, and the man rarely felt as uncomfortable as he did while being held by another’s gaze. When Ranjiri looked at him, however, it was not frightening, or too much to take in; he simply did, and, as she thanks him for doing what any good man does, he smiles, and kisses her face just below her eye.

"I love you, Ranjiri," he murmurs her, "it is the least I can do."

Glad, too, when the topic changes, the stallion leans into his love’s shoulder if she’ll let him, as if to fuse their two bodies into one; she admits that she has not seen it, which does not surprise him. She doesn’t often leave their clearing, after all. Nodding before he answers, his hind leg switches from one lazily cocked leg, to the other, his tail gently brushes both of their bodies as it is cast side to side, to shoo away the flies (perhaps, occasionally, entangling with hers, the pale tones, hers gold dipped and his night streaked, blending into one).

"I did," proudly tells the crafter, as he usually does, of all his work; as he tells more, he avoids telling her how tired he actually gotten, and instead lightly chuckles at his own joke, "though I need more practice, that’s for sure. I was pretty keen to get in it by the time we were done."

Dragomir
@Ranjiri
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Circles - by Dragomir - 03-21-2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Circles - by Ranjiri - 03-21-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: Circles - by Dragomir - 03-30-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Circles - by Ranjiri - 05-02-2017, 05:08 PM
RE: Circles - by Dragomir - 05-04-2017, 12:34 PM