the Rift

[OPEN] Hermit at Home

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
Almost as soon as he calls out into the misty morning, the stallion is answered by the appearance of a hybrid male, from the nearby shade and shrubbery. Somewhat embarrassed with himself for not having noticed the man, the tricolored stallion smiles somewhat meekly in response, mentally chiding himself for being so careless. That sort of behavior had already cost him an item, after all! Whoever took the next would likely not be as kind as the Mountain was, either, in regards to returning it.

However, the dark coated stallion wears a friendly expression of his own, and seems apologetic in his own way. Somewhat soothing (as anything can be to a naturally shy person such as Dragomir), the Glazier’s apology draws the painted crafter’s eyes down to the ground again, with a faint smile. His own clearing during his time of work here before had not been much better, and the one he and Ranjiri stayed in was only as orderly as it seemed because she was more responsible and studious than the large son of Adalwulf ever was, in so far as keeping up after one’s projects.

"Oh, it’s fine," he replies, looking back up, not blaming anyone for being swept away in the throes of creation, and forgetting to pick up that which had failed or been broken in the process; clean-up was much less fun than making, after all, "er. I’m Dragomir. I am looking for a Glazier…?"

And haven’t the slightest clue who that is, he doesn’t include.

Dragomir
@Mesec
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Hermit at Home - by Dragomir - 03-21-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Hermit at Home - by Mesec - 03-26-2017, 11:08 AM
RE: Hermit at Home - by Dragomir - 03-31-2017, 09:24 AM
RE: Hermit at Home - by Mesec - 04-05-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Hermit at Home - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 08:07 AM