the Rift

[OPEN] Hermit at Home

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
The dark man was called Mesec, and Dragomir nods his head in greeting, giving his own name in turn.

"Er, Dragomir," he half-mumbles, an ear falling back, because, well, he isn’t sure what to call himself, and adds, with less confidence than the star eyed Glazier had proclaimed his own title, "a maker."

There is a slightly awkward pause in the conversation (for the crafter, there were often many in a single meeting, especially with those he’d never met before), in which the pale-sky eyed stallion simply stares mutely at the man with the twisted, briar like horn. Occasionally, his thick, dual toned tail sways up towards his side, warding off the seasonal insects that were endlessly hungry this time of year, even in the mist, the man is glad with the also somewhat awkward hybrid picks the conversation back up.

Otherwise, they might have stood here for at least a good while longer, exchanging silence.

"Oh, no," smiles Dragomir bashfully, coming up from his thoughts, eyebrows raised in apology, "I was hoping to offer my services as a skilled craftsman. I can create metals, and have skill with brick and rope making, as well."

He doesn’t include that he used to be a Glazier – that would mean he’d also have to explain why he’d abandoned that position, in the first place.

…and he’d much rather not, because, to be perfect honest, he wasn’t sure he even had an answer.

Dragomir
@Mesec
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Hermit at Home - by Dragomir - 03-21-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Hermit at Home - by Mesec - 03-26-2017, 11:08 AM
RE: Hermit at Home - by Dragomir - 03-31-2017, 09:24 AM
RE: Hermit at Home - by Mesec - 04-05-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Hermit at Home - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 08:07 AM