[OPEN] A wish for wings that work [Keys]

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
kisses
from the
deep
The stallion smiled at everyone enjoying their odd looks. When it came to his family he didn't standout, but among others his magic set him apart. He dipped his head in greeting to Sunjata before adding his new rank, "Forgive me, I'm an Alchemist. That's going to take some time to remember." He chuckled softly before looking back at Syrena. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you."

Zafir watched the creature shift to that of a bird and she huffed sending frost rolling from her muzzle. Couldn't the silly thing see she was tired of birds? She turned her head the other way ignoring the companion. Astarot watched the bird for a moment before turning to the other lady. She looked very uncomfortable. He stepped back and towards the crafter trying to give her some more space. He smiled at her gently trying to ease her mind. He wouldn't harm her, but he knew that might not be her only problem.

He turned back to Syrena to answer her question, "Yes ma'am I do need a key." He smiled softly hoping she would hand him one so he could continue on his way. He wanted to leave and give the lithe worried mare her space. (insert grabbing key). Before he could leave another showed up, Pippigrin. He squeezed his eyes shut tight for a moment before nodding to him. He turned and smiled softly at the others he had met before speaking. "It was nice to meet all of you. If you ever get hurt or need me just call out. Thank you for the key Miss Syrena." He smiled at them all before turning and leaving Zafir asleep on his powerful back.

Talk
Words:: 284
Tags:: @Syrena @Sunjata  @Mihtal Leaves as Reichenbach shows up
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Syrena - 03-21-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Mihtal - 03-23-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Syrena - 03-25-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Mihtal - 03-27-2017, 02:17 AM
RE: A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Syrena - 04-02-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Astarot - 05-02-2017, 05:42 PM