the Rift

[OPEN] prodigal daughter?

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
I need a gangsta, to love me better

She had caught the jesting in his voice before he circled her eyeing her body. She stood stock still her body relaxed. He spoke as he walked away and she pursued him silently. She was going whether he would take her or not. Luckily she didn't have to be a stalker, because he offered to take her home. Of course things had changed since she had last been there; that's how life worked. Dual eyes were trained on his body as he walked ahead of her. She found it strange he hadn't offered a name, but she didn't really care either way.

Her mind wondered back to the times her youth, when her brother had still been around. They had explored almost every part of this land. He might be back in Helovia, but something told her he wasn't. Carefully she tucked the thoughts away for later and focused on their walk. The golden man staid well ahead of her. Good, she didn't have to listen to him prattle on about random crap.

Her excitement pricked as they drew closer. Ears swiveled forward and eyes brightened as he fell back and let her walk through the arch first. It didn't get passed her that he was allowing the lady to go first. Her horned head dipped a small smile playing around her mouth as she strode onward. She breathed in deeply her body fully relaxed now that she was home. Her gaze shifted to the Sentinel in pure ecstasy.

His voice broke through to her brain and she turned a true dazzling smile upon him. There had been times when she thought she would never see home again. Yet here she stood ready to make her concur the world. "You have no idea." Her voice dripped with joy as they walked towards the great machine horse. "I have to ask you something." She paused her gaze never wavering from the entrance to the Basin. "Do you know of a horse named Tiberius, or Adelric?" She hoped he would say yes, that they did live here happy and healthy in the icy land. The mare had schooled herself in not letting her hopes get to high. Still she waited for the answer as the drew nearer to the threshold of her home.

Words :: 381
Tags :: @Toulouse @Rykin
talk
Ride or die with me, that's just what gangsters do
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
prodigal daughter? - by Toulouse - 03-21-2017, 09:36 PM