the Rift

[OPEN] prodigal daughter?

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
I need a gangsta, to love me better

Green and yellow eyes caught sight of the gilded stallion moving their way and she grinned. A warm whinny burst from her lips as he made his way towards them. Rikyn had always been one of her favorite colts when they were growing him. Now that he was grown she could see why. He was tall and slender, but there was power hidden in his body. Her tail whipped at her hocks as he lays a smile in her direction. A quiver rushed through her body. Considering how she had com to exist the mare had kept a good distance from strong stallions. Satiating yourself with lower beings was far from pleasant. Now that she was back home she had the ability to pick the best to bed her.

She watched the exchange between the two stallions carefully hiding her smirk. 'So, I was right to not show him more respect.' The girl put his name in her mind along with the picture of his face; Toulouse. Her attention turns back fully to Rikyn as he addresses her. He starts a question and she lowers her horned head in regret. "No, Rikyn, I tried to find him." A breathy sigh rushes from her. She had never felt the defeat of not finding her brother like she did now facing his friend. She lifted her head up once more her eyes flashing with grief before being hidden once more. After a second she smiled softly, "It'll be nice to see Erebos again." She had liked that colt as well, being the Basin prince hadn't hurt that either.

Toulouse answered her and she shook her head once, "Thank you Toulouse, but if they aren't here, I doubt they are in Helovia." She debated with herself for a second, "Adelric is my brother, several here once knew him." She paused and glanced at Rikyn, "Tiberius is my son." She didn't dare look at the glided man. Not everyone excepted that she had a child, especially when she had been so young. "Either way I appreciate the offer, and if you do come across them, please let me know." The nice words stung her mouth. He seemed to be lower than her friend, there fore he didn't deserve the respect, not yet. But it was easier to get someone to do your bidding when you acted nice. She had learned long ago that her girlish charms were lacking. Not everyone desired strong willed and thick boned mares.

She turned back to Rikyn when she felt it was safe. "I've come home, and I wish to be a warrior." She allowed that to sink in and for him to reply before speaking again. "I have been gone a long time, and time changes things." She knew he was just as aware of that fact as she was. "What else has shifted here?" She watched his face intently wondering if he had a mask and how strong it really was.

Words :: 494
Tags :: Touluse Rykin Oh gosh! I'm sorry if I double tagged!
talk
Ride or die with me, that's just what gangsters do
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
prodigal daughter? - by Toulouse - 03-21-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: prodigal daughter? - by Zünden - 03-22-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: prodigal daughter? - by Rikyn - 03-22-2017, 10:22 AM