the Rift

[OPEN] prodigal daughter?

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
I need a gangsta, to love me better

After the bomb about her having a child she gave it a couple seconds before turning to look at him again. She nodded her thanks at his words not really minding his seeming lack of compassion. Life was hard and she didn't expect others to feel her pain. "My son is a bay hybrid with red wire on his leg. He should be around two years old by now." Her eyes flickered with emotion again and she blinked it away. Her heart flinched at all the time she had missed with her boy. She vowed to never leave her next foals side. They would be raised correctly, like her father had done until he had been murdered.

There was a lull in the conversation as Rikyn took it all in and the golden spoke up. She turned her head to him, "Thank you for bringing me home." She dipped her horned head before he turned and left. The second he was out of sight her body relaxed. She turned to look at the gilded. He looked a lot like his mother, but his father's blood was visible as well. It was surreal seeing this man again. How had grown up right, strong, callused, and sexy. Her eyes roamed over him and she allowed the lust she felt to show in her face. If he made a move at anytime she would eagerly accept him.

Her ears pricked as he spoke of the death prince and his role in the herd. 'So they have all risen above me now.' She scowled inwardly at the thought of having fallen behind. Outwardly she smiled then chuckled at his joke, "Amazon warriors huh?" She shifted her weight cocking her hip out lazily. Now that she was in the company of an friend there was no need to stay so rigid.

The second her question hits the air his expression changes. Her heart plummets with his smile and she longs to take it back. Her dark mouth stays shut allowing him to explain. Her eyes widen and her weight shifts back evenly in her surprise. 'No. No. This can't be right..' "How...?" That's all she can manage in her shock; a question that didn't need an answer. 'Poor Erebos...' She could clearly remember the pain of finding her father's broken body. Then he throws out another bombshell. Her own mask shatters, her throat tightens and eyes water.

Before she can even think of what to say; not that there is anything to say. She steps closer to him trying to embrace him(careful no to gouge him). "Oh Rikyn..." Her voice is deep and laced with her sorrow for him, for the herd, for everyone. How was the Basin even functioning after losing everyone that mattered? Gods, both of the men she considered her best friends had lost their fathers while she was way. Now they were all alone. Was this the purpose of life, to create bonds only to have them ripped away?

It didn't take long for her to realize what she had done and she backed up. Her ears flickered to the side in a rare bout of nervousness. She cleared her throat trying to shake the sorrow from her face. Thankfully he moved the conversation on to something else that surprises her. She didn't really care that the Falls was gone, she didn't give a fuck about her mother. Little did she know that mare was long dead. The thought of healing springs caught her attention and she filled that away thoughtfully.  Then he was off and running about a battle and a rift. Her head shakes, "No I haven't heard anything about the Rift lands. Who would we be going to war against?" Her blood boiled at the thought of a battle. Blood and gore were some of her favorite things. The naughty school girl instantly turned into the goody-two-shoes ready to take notes instead of spankings.

Words :: 656
Tags :: @Rikyn Sorry this took so long. Have emotional termoil xD
talk
Ride or die with me, that's just what gangsters do
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
prodigal daughter? - by Toulouse - 03-21-2017, 09:36 PM