the Rift

[OPEN] not you again [quest]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I'm all you ever wanted

It’s not long, at all.

With the same “Ta-da!” bullshit she pulled last time, the rosy mare and her buck appear before me on the path. Squaring up immediately, my eyes narrow contemptuously, tail moving irritably about my ankles, because I don’t have time for this today.

Her mention of d’Arcy earns an impetuous snort, and I look out into the wood coolly, with an annoyed lack of concern for her recollection of which ladies are my girlfriends and which aren’t. Besides, I’m not here for the pretty ebony, russet and moonlight filly, this time. I wasn’t the first time, either, but Miss Knows-Everything here doesn’t know that, does she?

"Oh, fuck off," I remark, "you think someone like me only has one girlfriend?"

Even when the trees seem to bow in over us, I don’t budge, staring her down. Unbeknown to me, however, my glance out into the wood has allowed my shoulder plate she so graciously complements to part from my skin slightly, and the blue stone tumbles down to the leaf-laden ground. Duir (watching, hidden, from the nearby trees, where he had made his way toward no sooner than he’d sensed my sudden shock at Raeden’s appearance) does notice, however, and doesn’t say a word to me about it, still pretending he’s not there, and keen to see me learn my lesson. Being upset does not merit doing whatever you please.

"Well, I mean, they make glass here, so go get a mirror, sweetheart," I darkly remark, fully intending to just blow by her when I get a chance, and actively waiting for it, muscles gathered, "too many pretty girls, not enough real men, and all that."

Я
what the other boys all promised

Image by VeerDesigns@DA - Code by Me

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 03-22-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Raeden - 04-03-2017, 10:46 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 04-06-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Raeden - 04-11-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 04-19-2017, 11:12 AM