[OPEN] not you again [quest]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden
I Tourture You
And You Know It

Her eyes almost rolled at the first sound of words coming from his mouth. Blah. Blah. Excuse. insult. Tin, on the other hand, rolls his eyes for Raeden. He chuckles internally and waits for everything to unfold. Well, let us start with this man not even stating a reason for being in her herd land. He is rude, pushy and the boy needs to learn a lesson. "Honey I was not even giving you the praise of having ONE girl, let alone several." Her words spit from her mouth between the chuckles of his immaturity.

Her chuckles turn into a frown when the man decides to say something about glass making. "Maybe you should take the cloth from the basin crafts that blindfolds you off. You know so you can actually look in the mirror. Of wait... you can't see anything in your mirror, so that won't even help you. Hmm.. " Teal orbs could not help but roll, but then something odd on the ground caught her attention. There was a stone laying on the ground and Tin nudged her to pick it up. She did not see it fall, but Tin did. He knew it came from the man so while Rikyn continued to speak Raeden reached down and picked it up.

He acted like he was in a hurry to blow past her and her eyes narrowed tucking the stone into her glass leg band. "Well I wish I could believe that." Her tone wanted to lash at the man, but instead, a deviant smile fell to her face. She would dare him to do something. Maybe he would listen to her; he should be smart and ignore the request and walk back home. "I dare you to try and steal a cloak with a piece of gold jewelry. They have been tucked away in a hut somewhere around here. If you are successful, then I will never bother you again when you are in Edge. If you fail... well let us hope you don't do that. I want to see how sneaky you really think you are." Raeden narrowed her eyes at the man as she let a deviant smirk fall on her face. "Do it..." Tin looked to the mare knowing this was risky. What would the man do?

"Talk."

@Rikyn

Messages In This Thread
not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 03-22-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Raeden - 04-03-2017, 10:46 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 04-06-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Raeden - 04-11-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 04-19-2017, 11:12 AM