the Rift

[OPEN] not you again [quest]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I'm all you ever wanted

"What, you mad one of them isn’t you?" I laugh, "there’s plenty of me to go around. Just have to ask."

I had thought my joke was pretty funny, but then, she has to go and top it. On accident, even, it seems, because my verbal jab at her had been, at least on face value, a complement. Sure, I’d bulked her in with all the ladies in the Edge has a whole, but unless she was proclaiming herself ugly, or a transsexual – had I missed her seeing her wiener somehow?! – she had quite simply blown hot air out of her ass at me just now. Pausing to look back over my shoulder with a haplessly wide, endlessly amused smirk, too breathlessly enchanted with the opportunity to mock her I’ve been presented with to even laugh.

It’s just too good to be true!

"Right, I'm blind. So, you’re actually ugly, then?" I smirk as I roll my eyes, and chortle, "or is it the other way I can take that? Should I be addressing you as Mr. Raeden, sir?"

That amused expression falls away, however, when she lifts her head back up from something she’d been looking at, and the weird, familiar pull of the magic runs through me again. Shit, I think, hoping to scramble forward and plough into her before I can’t, unless she asks me to, that is.

I don’t have time. My hooves clamorously, impotently, come to a stop beneath me, and my misbehaved ears pull towards her words, as I watch her tuck the stone away. Duir! I call, through our bond, and the buck hones in on the mental image with a returned, mocking row of laughter, as he sets out to save me.

Who knows how long that will take. The bastard is probably clear across the country.

"Be right back," my body foolishly replies, because, of course, she’d choose to dare me seconds after picking up the stupid rock. Her desire to see me do it is strong enough to quickly send me out after it at an easy, light stepped walk, silent as I can be without magic, guided without knowing as if I was gleaning the information directly from the maps of her mind. Hating it, but forced by the pull of the stone’s power, I find the huts within a short while, and move into it as quietly as all my training allows.

Easily finding the cloak and pendant, I begin to make my way back out, urging my witless body to move more swiftly, and to end this endeavor as quickly as possible. I have a really bad feeling slowly building up in my belly the longer I spent here, under Raeden’s control.

Я
what the other boys all promised

Image by VeerDesigns@DA - Code by Me

@Raeden

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 03-22-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Raeden - 04-03-2017, 10:46 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 04-06-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Raeden - 04-11-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 04-19-2017, 11:12 AM