[PRIVATE] Righting wrongs.

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden
I Tourture You
And You Know It

The paint was quick and to the point. Pale golden ears perked forward as she spoke the words " He's gone". Raeden let her teal eyes brighten as she heard this news. Tin shuffled happily in place showing the joy and relief fade across his face. His great skull dipped to the painted woman with a thankful nod. The news made her heart race and pound deep within her chest. Twisting her head slightly cream strands floated in the air. "So he comes here, tries to kill me, assumes all this stuff about you and me, then gets the rank and leaves. I guess he was not made to live here. I am glad he is gone. Ron was not very thrilled to hear about the challenge. I do not think anyone was. It honestly was not the point of the challenge it was the point that he tried to take my life over it. That is done with and in the past." Her honey-sweet voice paused and looked to Iona with a small smile. Then Iona asked her to be a specter once again.

Tin looked to the woman with green eyes filled with joy and life. This is what she needed to get her back on track. Bright orbs looked into the green eyes of the specter in front of her. She was quiet and thinking about this moment. Raeden never thought that she would get this chance or offer again. A sigh left her maw as she nodded her skull. Iona said she understood if she did not want the position back. "That man might have given me a scare that day, but I will not let it affect me for my entire life. Iona, I gladly accept your offer to be specter once again. I would be honored to work along side of you." Her smile softened once again as she reached her muzzle out to touch the paints shoulder if she would let her. "Thank you for giving me this chance again. I will not let Edge down." Tin happily moved back towards Raeden nudging her leg with sheer mirth.

"Talk."

@Iona

Messages In This Thread
Righting wrongs. - by Iona - 03-22-2017, 06:11 PM
RE: Righting wrongs. - by Raeden - 03-22-2017, 10:35 PM
RE: Righting wrongs. - by Iona - 03-23-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Righting wrongs. - by Raeden - 04-03-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Righting wrongs. - by Iona - 04-09-2017, 01:09 PM