the Rift

[PRIVATE] latchkey kids

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Relief swelled through her at first when she saw him. The boy man now, kept his distance, with bright hot eyes watching her. A small sigh escaped through her nostrils as she took him in, meeting his gaze with sapphire pools of sorrow and sadness, as if her look could say that she wanted everything to go back to normal. But, his voice reached her ears, deeper and smoother than she remembered, with her own little pet name. She paused for a moment, before lifting her dark ink dipped legs to carry her closer. “Jivu… I’m sorry for what I said so long ago.” Her soft silky voice began as she turned her head away from him, her body tall and filled out in a way that made her look both graceful but with power laced in her bones.

I miss you.” It came out breathless as her eyes darted to the mirrored face of her brother, eyes swelling with the faintest hint of tears as her words left her lips. “And I wish we could return to spending time with one another… If you would like that, of course.” While sadness swam in her eyes, there was the faintest glint of hope – hopeful that her partner in crime, the one that had nearly been there for it all in one way or another, would return to her so more memories wouldn’t be lost. They had already missed out on each other’s childhood. What else would they lose if it didn’t work?

"Talk."
Kiada
I don’t chase.
I conquer.
You will crumble like Rome for me.

image | coding

@Kianzo <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread