the Rift

[PRIVATE] latchkey kids

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
She watched as he seemed to deflate, sorrow leaking through his façade much as it did her own. It twisted her heart, wrenched her gut, and caused a great sadness to sit heavily on her shoulders. “I miss us, mlongo.” Was his reply, and she nodded in agreement. She, too, missed the way they said they would be. When she would mention that she wanted power, with Kianzo by her side. How did she ever forget that?

As Kianzo asked the question they both were thinking, she looked away to her feet. Her dark head lowered to view the ground as her inky legs pawed at the earth in a means of fidgeting to try and keep her feelings in check. “It never should have happened.” She began, eyes remaining on the dying grasses as she pawed continually at their yellow-green blades. “We were young. And I was foolish.” She admitted, lifting her head to look upon him as she tried to blink away her tears.

Power means nothing to me if it means you aren’t there.” Honesty laced through her voice as she surveyed him, watching for any sort of reaction. Meanwhile, Khairi remained high up in the trees, his scarlet gaze watching Keusi consistently as he crowed to her a mournful song. “We either both rule and seek for power, or none of us at all.” She finally added in, tilting her head slightly as she watched him. “Nakuahidi.

"Talk."

Nakuahidi - I promise you.
Kiada
I don’t chase.
I conquer.
You will crumble like Rome for me.

image | coding

@Kianzo

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.