the Rift

[PRIVATE] latchkey kids

Kianzo Posts: 95
World's Edge Sleuth
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 2
Keusi :: Striped Hyena :: Terrorize smitty
His downcast gaze was drawn to the pawing movement of her ebony hoof through the yellowed, dried grasses. His dark blue eyes followed each movement closely, though his black-rimmed ears remained straining forward to hear every whispered syllable Kiada spoke.

Were it anyone else, anyone who had spoken to him the way Kiada had, the dark prince would have disregarded any apologies or repents. He would have filed away the name and face for another day, another revenge or hunt. But Kiada—she was his other half. Thus, the words she spoke cut straight through any walls he attempted to have up between them.

His dark muzzle reached out for her low-hanging head, his eyes no longer wavering from her gaze. Gently, he aimed to hook his maw below her chin, softly bringing up her head with his own. “There is my Miala,” his deep voice rumbled quietly, “This is what I’ve missed.” And, then, with quick (but tender) he wiped away any of the offensive tears that had the audacity to spill over onto his sister's cheeks. He knew she would hate their show of weakness—and he hated that he had been the cause of them at all.

“I, too, am sorry,” he finally said, “I love you, too deeply at times,” he paused, sliding his cheek along her neck and resting his muzzle at her withers to gently lip and groom there, “I need to know that, no matter who else is there, that you are still apart of me.” And there, that was the crux of their rift: they had spent so much time apart that the young man no longer felt secure in his place in Kiada’s life—nor hers in his.

A deep breath inhaled her sweet, dark scent, “I would do anything for you. For us. For our power.” And there was nothing but honest truth in that statement—as long as they were together. Never one without the other.
Kiada&Kianzo
Death sits in the seat next to me.
We make a lovely couple.

image | coding

@Kiada

Please tag Kianzo in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
latchkey kids - by Kiada - 03-22-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kianzo - 06-03-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kiada - 06-03-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kianzo - 06-03-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kiada - 06-03-2017, 06:31 PM