the Rift

[PRIVATE] latchkey kids

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
It wasn’t until she felt his soft velveteen muzzle catch her chin, lifting her head up an in turn stopping her insisting pawing at the dying earth. Her head lifted slowly, her eyes looking into his beautiful face. “There is my Miala.” His words caused a small smile to form on the corners of her lips, and as he continued he reached up and brushed away the salty tears that had gone rogue. Quietly, she pressed her head forward to where the side of her face brushed up gently and comfortingly against his own as her lids closed for a few moments before he was speaking once more.

She pulled back, then, looking into his face finally, perhaps sniffling a small amount, as he apologized and told her he loved her. “I love you too, Jivu, more than you could know.” She admitted softly, his cheek then ran against her gilded neck, stopping and resting at her withers. They were scarred from Khairi’s talons, the place being the perfect perch for the vulture, as elephants in her flames shifted to butterflies, with foxes intertwined as his lips graced her skin.

The Harpy hadn’t been this close to another in so long, and as his lips grazed her skin, her hide twitched pleasantly with the feeling as he continued talking. She leaned into him gently, ears flicking back to hear him easier as she shifted her weight ever so slightly to lean into him more. “Of course, Jivu. You are just a part of me as I am of you. That won’t change.” She murmured, turning her head slightly back to look at him. “Others come and go, we were there from the beginning. We will be together until the end.” She added in, flicking her tail contently, and finally, as she turned to press her head into his own body as well. “We will rule the world.” She hummed into his skin, lipping at his flank as a smile grew on her lips.

"Talk."

Nakuahidi - I promise you.
Kiada
I don’t chase.
I conquer.
You will crumble like Rome for me.

image | coding

@Kianzo

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.