the Rift

[PRIVATE] latchkey kids

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Warmth spread like a fire between Kiada and Kianzo for every inch their skin touched. And the girl relished in it. Her ears flicked backward as her twin asked what the foxes on her spine were for, and she paused for a few moments contemplating what exactly it did mean. There was no real word for it, that she knew anyway. And she fumbled over the thoughts on the tip of her tongue trying to figure out just what to say.

They show up when I’m happy and feeling good.” She finally decided, though it was more complicated than that. She felt happy and good a lot but the foxes only ever showed around Kianzo, Ru’in, and Arakh. All creatures of which that had given her attention in one way or another – touched her flesh and in turn touched her soul, lighting a fire within her chest and body that she couldn’t put a word on. But every time they showed, it always felt wrong and right, and she was never sure which side to act on. So she leaned into him and lipped at his flank a few moments more, relishing in the heat and tense feelings as he pulled her close to him, her tail flicking against her round hips as he did so and she pressed her face into his body.

I have information for you, Jivu.” She hummed into his skin, her lips vibrating slightly against the soft skin of his side. “I have become one of Kaos’ chosen… He gave me a gift.” She admitted, lowering her head to the ground so the necklace shrugged off of her chest, before she picked it up between her pink lips and turned her head to face him. The trinket glowed subtly, but was beautiful in an almost menacing way. “You must meet him. He’d like you very much, mpenzi wangu.” She hummed with a smile on the corners of her lips.

"Talk."

mpenzi wangu - my love
Kiada
I don’t chase.
I conquer.
You will crumble like Rome for me.

image | coding

@Kianzo

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.