the Rift

[PRIVATE] latchkey kids

Kianzo Posts: 95
World's Edge Sleuth
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 2
Keusi :: Striped Hyena :: Terrorize smitty
“They show up when I’m happy and feeling good.”

Darkened eyes closed as he listened to her response—and, despite the simple nature of her words that did not convey a true emotion they perfectly encompassed how Kianzo currently felt. A slight grin crossed his muzzle, thick black lips curving against Kiada’s gold satin skin, “Then I, too, have mbweha in my chest.”

Again, his teeth unsheathed from his curved lips in an attempt to press firmly into her withers as Kia continued to lip his flank and send vibrations through his skin with her humming lips there. Sinfully sweet, a black rose swamped his nostrils with her scent. More heat burned in his veins, roared in his loins, instinct began to push him to move towards her—

But then, her heat was pulling away, her head dropping to the earth as a something fell from around her neck. A necklace? Ears that had been pushed sideways by the heavy heat in his body perked forward; eyes made glassy by lust sharpened as he tried to refocus his mind and bring it to heel.

‘He gave me a gift.’ She was one of his chosen—he studied the glowing black trinket closely, then, before grinning lopsidedly, “He is a wise god then, to have chosen you.” Where, with someone else, there would have been some nefarious tendrils of jealousy or doubt, with his reunited other half there was only glowing approval.

His bright blue gaze (no longer darkened with lust as the twins’ attention shifted from their own bodies to the gods) lifted to her mirrored face, “I’d like to meet him.” How much more at ease his face and body were! Even his voice, usually so demanding and deep and cold grew warmer now that he no longer was at odds with his sister. His lopsided grin grew, spreading across his strongly featured face as she called him a pet name in their father’s language.

Gently his muzzle stretch out to press against the corner of her delicately pink-splashed muzzle, “Lead the way, miali. But there was so much more in those words—he’d follow her to the ends of the earth, now that he knew she was still his.

mbweha = foxes
Kiada&Kianzo
Death sits in the seat next to me.
We make a lovely couple.

image | coding

@Kiada we can end this here and pick it up in the Marsh?

Please tag Kianzo in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
latchkey kids - by Kiada - 03-22-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kianzo - 06-03-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kiada - 06-03-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kianzo - 06-03-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kiada - 06-03-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kianzo - 06-03-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kiada - 06-03-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kianzo - 06-03-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kiada - 06-03-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: latchkey kids - by Kianzo - 06-06-2017, 04:01 PM